Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oprah Is An Idiot, And There's 9000 Penises

Oprah's dumbass somehow got fooled into reading something that was posted on her message board about pedophiles. Apparently this person is part of a pedophie "network" and says there's 9000 of them in this network that want to harm children.



Now, I don't expect any less from this woman. I don't expect her to know what the hell she's talking about. I don't expect her to know anything about the world around her. She's just OF those people. So thank you Oprah, so much, for saying "9,000 penises" on the air. And so your fat ass knows, "we do not forgive, we do not forget" is the group Anonymous.

And thank you for attempting to pump gas, further stressing my point.



I really enjoy how she complains about how much money gas costs.

Oh, Oprah. Suck it.

No comments: