Thursday, March 8, 2007

Things I need to say:

I need to go away for a while.
You Tube is the shit.
I hate sweets. And I eat ice cream MAYBE three times a year.
I drink a lot and I don't like it anymore.
I need new hair.
Capt. America is dead and I don't care.
I'm addicted to the internet. There's so much to see and learn.
I hate smoking and I don't know why I still do it. And no, I'm not addicted.
I wish I were eating a steak with mashed potatoes and veggies. But I know I'm not going to eat that, and I'll just drink instead.
I hate my morning job although it's a pretty sweet.
I hate when things aren't organized.
I wish I were 1 - 3 inches taller.
I'm not very happy with myself nor do I like myself.
I'll watch anything that's not a romantic comedy or features Leonardo DiCaprio.
I want to open my own restaurant one day. I want to be in a successful band. I want to be in a movie. And direct one.
Although I've only been at this for about three minutes, I already feel the urgency of having to get back to work.

No comments: