Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker Is Sensitive. And By "Sensitive" I Mean "Hideous."

You may or may not remember when I posted that Maxim readers voted SJP to be the most unsexiest woman in the world. Well...she finally has something to say about it.



The unsexiest woman on the planet? Readers of Maxim magazine have awarded the unflattering title to Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker
But Parker, 43, has had a hard time dealing with the news that men do not find her as attractive as advertisers do.
Parker told Grazia: "Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No.
"Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not.
"Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow! It's kind of shocking when men...
"It's so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger.
"It upset him (Broderick), because it has to do with his judgement too. It's condemnation, it's insane. What can I do?
"I guess you can't please all people."

It might not be the greatest defense ever to say, "Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow!” She might as well have said, “what about the recently dead, do they count, some of them must be uglier. Like drowning victims half eaten by sharks. I mean, there has to be someone somewhere. The world is a pretty big place."

No comments: