Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sean Connery Might Be a Villain In New Bond Movie, Also, Likes To Slap Women

Sean Connery, who'd previously announced his retirement from acting, recently expressed interest in doing a cameo in the latest Bond movie (presumably meaning Quantum of Solace, which is currently in production).

He says, "I wouldn't mind coming back as a Bond villain. But I don't think they would pay me enough. "They don't pay the money for other parts, only for the Bond character, although that wasn't the case when I was doing it."

Connery added, "They alsho tell me you can't schlap a women theege daysch. I watched Jamesh Bond on the DVD, and he shavesh hisch bloody chesht. The man'sh shupposhed to be an international playboy, not a bloody shyncronisched schwimmer. I tell you, the whole world'sh gone faerie."

"Thank you for your time," said the interviewer, whom Connery promptly slapped for attempting to have the lasht waird. He's tough but fair.


No comments: