Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Borat To Play "Los Defensores" Guy

Taking a cue from the clever guy at a law school Halloween party, Sacha Cohen has signed on to produce and possibly star in Accidentes, a film about an ambulance-chasing personal injury lawyer to be written by Peter Baynham, a writer on Borat.


"The protag will be a lawyer of Latin descent who transforms from contingency attorney to hero of the working class when he helps an immigrant win a judgment against his wealthy employer after a landscaping mishap. He also becomes the enemy of L.A.’s power elite." - Variety

I can't wait to see this. I'm sure it might suck, but I remember seeing these commercials when I was on summer vacation and flipping channels and doing a whole lot of nothing. Kinda like now. Something I just noticed...in that pic, where the hell are dude's arms coming from?

No comments: