Friday, July 25, 2008

Confirmed: Aliens Do Exist

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, sixth man to walk on the moon, is claiming that aliens are real and have made human contact.


"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr. Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and 'had they been hostile', he warned 'we would be been gone by now.'"

Below is the interview that contains that quote.


I'm not worried though. I've got my DeLorean and my Hover Board now. All I need is a weapon. Maybe a hand-held device that can drill into them. Maybe tickle them at the same time so they laugh while I kill them. If only I knew of an object like that...




No comments: