Friday, February 22, 2008

David Horvitz Will Do Things For You For Money

This is a bit "who-the-fuck-would-pay-for-this?" but apparently people have. I'd like to give him money to do something. Here's an example:



"If you give me any amount of money I will cash it, put it in my pocket, grab my camera, and walk out my front door not knowing what I will do. I will then travel somewhere for as cheap as possible. I will keep just enough money so that I can get back. I will send you all the receipts and documentation of this. This is for any amount. If you give me $1 maybe I will walk out my door and buy a chocolate bar and then come home. If you give me $123 maybe I will get on a greyhound bus headed for who knows where. I will go somewhere."

Click pic above to see lots more.

No comments: