Sunday, December 16, 2007

10 Awesome Videos From 2007

I've posted a few of these throughout the year and have recently come across others. In my opinion, some major creativity has gone into these works of art and unfortunately, some of you have never seen or heard of them. Enjoy.

"What's a Girl to Do?" by Bat For Lashes - Very creepy but still solid.



"One More Time" / "Aerodynamic" by Daft Punk - Nothing has made me regret seeing a band that I enjoy live than this. What a fucking party.

This one goes out to Jerry by the way.

"Det Snurrar I Min Skalle" by Familjen


"1 2 3 4" by Feist - Good from the start...lucky for her iTunes picked up on the genius this video is.


"Heaven" by Health (Fan Video)


"Our Hell" by Emily Hayes & the Soft Skeleton


"Don't You Evah"


"Be Good or Be Gone" by Fionn Regan


"Work It Out" by Rjd2


"Moan" by Trentemoller

No comments: