Monday, December 3, 2007

X-mas List '07 Update

Aquapict LED Jellyfish Aquarium by Banpresto - This looks absolutely amazing. The jellyfish are actually a highly-realistic silicone. I would like to relax with these and they change color. Granted they don't do much, but it's still pretty sweet. If I were drunk enough I'd probably open this up and spread one on a cracker. Click pic for more.




Paper Shredder Scissors - I don't own a paper shredder so when I get rid of the paper trail I use scissors. And now...there's this! I'm gonna cut shut up all over town! Watch your estupid eskinny ties! Click pic for more.


The Runaway Alarm Clock - ...will piss you off. This is a pretty cool idea, but I don't think I'd put up with it for very long. IF you hit the snooze button it says "Peace!" and rolls off your nightstand and doesn't shut up until your goofy ass gets up to turn it off. So there's a pretty good chance you'll slam face first into something you don't want to slam face first into. Click pic for more.

No comments: