Friday, May 23, 2008

For the Record: I Hate Weezer

"Pork and Beans" by Weezer

As I stated above, I hate Weezer. I've hated them for years. There were one of my favorite bands all the way up until they ruined their career with the green album. Then Maladroit came out and that wasn't THAT bad, but everything after that never should've been made. Now I'm not going to say that I'm a born again Weezer fan, 'cause I don't even think such a thing exists, but I really enjoy this song. And most of the reason why is probably because they made this video with some of the best internet stars around. And it was kinda cool to see them recreate and participate with the band.



Things I feel worth mentioning...
Numa Numa
The dramatic prairie dog
All your base
Kevin Federline diggin' the jam
Light saber drumsticks. Damn I wish I had a pair of those.
The hummping banana
Charlie the unicorn
A catchy (new) Weezer song???

No comments: