Monday, May 12, 2008

Who Does THIS Bitch Think She Is???

If you're wondering why you haven't seen the latest Britney meltdowns on your favorite celebrity news reel, it's due to the fact that she's apparently "stabalized". I'm not exactly sure what that entails when referring to an emotionally unstable megastar but she's been granted more custody of her children in recognition of her so-called "progress". That progress may very well be due to her recent infatuation with Radiohead's In Rainbows.


Britney has been spinning the album while working out and was photographed leaving Bally Fitness with the disc in hand. Maybe the album is nothing more than an image conscience accessory. Maybe she loves Radiohead. Maybe she'll collaborate with them on her next album. Maybe you just threw up in your mouth. I'll let you decide.

I don't really know who she's trying to impress. Especially since I don't know anyone that takes cds with them anywhere as opposed to just their MP3 player. I also don't know what good a cd would do at the gym. But whatever. The last time I took a cd with me anywhere was when I went camping and used my little sister's Britney cds like they used the three seashells in Demolition Man.

No comments: