Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Portal Stein

If you know me, and chances are you don't even know my name, I've been into this game Portal now for a couple weeks. And here, is the Portal inspired beer stein.


It costs $15 and was created by a guy named Marc who really liked the game and even sleeps with a companion cube at night and everything. As you can see in the picture, beer is being poured from a tap, entering a blue portal, and then exiting the red portal and filling up a stein. Nothing fancy, just nice and simple. Now before you go off on a tangent about how your penis could make something better, it hasn't, so, yeah. But if it ever does, send it to me and I'll post it. Anyway, I bought one of these to replace my Garfield "I'm not a morning person" coffee mug at work. Except I'm not gonna drink coffee out of it -- I'm gonna drink beer! Sometimes liquor. And if a coworker questions why I smell like the sauce, I'm gonna stick my foot up the portal to their large intestines*.

*Their b-hole.

No comments: